Healthy Eating Week 1 – 5 June 2015
Click on the link below sourced by New-Bridge SNAG Team with advice from Mrs Bittle and Ms McSorley, HE Department
Get started on the 5 challenges today.
Try some of the wonderful recipes including this very simple and healthy desert
and let us know how you get on!
1 pot low fat black cherry yogurt
1 pot low fat apricot yogurt
Chopping board, knife, small spoon, 2 x 10ml spoons, 4 small glasses.
1. Peel the banana.
2. Slice the banana.
3. Place 5 raspberries into a glass.
4. Spoon over half some black cherry yogurt.
5. Next, layer banana slices on top.
6. Spoon over some apricot yogurt.
7. Arrange 2 blackberries on the top.
8. Repeat this for the other glasses.
Use different fruit, such as canned, dried, frozen or fresh.
Try different ways of layering the ingredients.
Use different types of fruit yogurt.